Vegas Palms online casino is passionate about responsible gambling. Most online casino players choose to play for entertainment and will only gamble within their means. But, there is a small percentage who may lose control when gambling online. To prevent this happening to you, remember:
- Always keep track of how much time you spend gambling online
- View gambling as entertainment and not a means to make money
- Keep track of how much money you spend and only gamble when you are sure you can afford to lose
- Never chase your losses
The Vegas Palms Responsible Gaming Policy
While most players gamble for the enjoyment of it, we realize that gambling may create problems for some individuals. These issues can range from spending more than they can afford to a gambling addiction. We are committed to creating a responsible online gambling environment for each of our players, which is why we implement and maintain eCOGRA’s responsible gaming requirements. If you are worried about gambling problems, give our handy self-assessment test a try.
Vegas Palms Player Protection Measures
We are committed to helping you enjoy your online gaming experience. There are a variety of help options available, such as deposit limits and self-exclusions from our casinos for a limited time period. Our customer support team are happy to provide more information.
Players at Vegas Palms online casino can control their own gaming experience by limiting how much we let you deposit. You are welcome to set either daily, weekly, or even monthly limits. If you ask us for a lower limit, it is effective immediately. If you want to increase your limit, please allow 7 days for it to take effect. If you wish to set limits on how much you can deposit, please contact our customer support team.
You can choose to self-exclude yourself from our online casino for a limited period. We currently offer three self-exclusion periods for gamblers who have gambling issues. These include:
- A 24-hour cooling-off period
- A 7-day cooling-off period
- A 6-month self-exclusion period
If you opt to self-exclude yourself you will not receive any promotional correspondence during that period.
Points to Note
- Once you request your account be locked, your preferred self-exclusion will take effect immediately.
- All requests for your account to be locked must first be verified via email and over the phone where standard security questions will be asked so that the customer support team can action your request.
- Following your written request, we will lock your player account for a 24-hour period only.
- We will then contact you telephonically to confirm.
- You are welcome to direct your request to our customer care centre at any time.
Please note that all players must be 18 years or older to register an account at Vegas Palms. You can install a software filter to restrict minors in your home from opening certain programs and sites.
For further assistance, please see the contact details for Gambler’s Anonymous in your country.